Air Motion Gliding Crib – Grey
- Gentle side to side motion, extremely sensitive to baby’s movement.
- Baby’s slightest movement will activate the glide.
- When baby stirs at night, the crib’s gentle glide effortlessly soothes your little one back to sleep.
- Helps baby build up a sleeping routine quickly.
- Even when baby is fully awake, the stronger gliding sensation will keep them entertained.
- Stand-alone crib, no need to lock it onto your bed, and it can be used anywhere in your home.
- With an optimum height of 74cm, it can be positioned close to your bed, easy access for night-time feeds.
- Super lightweight at just 6kg, it can be moved easily anywhere in your home.
- Breathable mesh panels on two sides means you can monitor baby anywhere in the home
- Machine washable crib cover, mattress cover and wedge cover.
- Reflux wedge to help ease the symptoms of reflux and colic.
- Comfortable breathable fibre core mattress – chemical free with a washable cover
- Assembled or dismantled in less than a minute.
- Folds away easily and quickly into a small travel bag, ideal for travel and visits.
- Gold Award – Mother & Baby Awards 2023 GOLD
- Gola Award – Made For Mums Awards 2022 GOLD
The Babymore Air Motion Gliding Crib is easy to use and designed to give your baby a safe and comfortable place to sleep. It looks stylish and fits the aesthetics of a modern home, giving it a contemporary vibe. For the busy parent, it is super easy to assemble and disassemble, making it one of the most flexible and easy-to-use cribs on the market today. Weighing only 6kg, it is perfect for travel, and even folds small enough to fit in the aircraft cabin for travelling abroad. The Air Motion Gliding Crib is the perfect travel cot for the first 6 months.
The gliding motion can be operated by a parent, but it can also start on its own when your baby stirs or rolls. This allows them to fall naturally back to sleep. It is designed to be intuitive to your baby’s movements, and as your baby stirs, the crib in turn will gently move to rock them back to sleep – rather like being in their parent’s arms. Its smooth, quiet movement is great for soothing your baby to sleep. There is no need for a parent to be continually rocking the crib, it does it by itself without the need for a powered motor which may wake your baby. The crib can also be locked so it doesn’t glide, a useful feature as your baby gets older and is ready for their transition to a cot or cot bed.
The crib comes with a safe reflux wedge that raises the baby’e head to help ease the symptoms of reflux and colic. The crib has a height of 74 cm, and is designed to be optimum height to be positioned close to your bed, allowing easy access for those night time feeds. The double mesh sides allow great visability at all times.
This stand-alone crib is suitable for overnight sleep from birth up to 6 months or 9 kg.
The Babymore Air Motion Gliding Crib has won GOLD in the Mother & Baby Awards 2023 along with the Made For Mums GOLD 2022, approval from two of the most sought-after and prestigious Awards in the UK.
We recommend using the Babymore Air Motion Gliding Crib fitted sheets, which can be purchased here. These are designed specifically for this crib and come in a pack of two sheets.
Assembled Dimensions: 91 x 63 x 74 cm
Bassinet Dimensions: 89 x 46 x 25 cm
Folded Dimensions: 48 x 49 x 15 cm
Mattress Size: 83 x 41cm x 3.5 cm
Mattress Details: Chemical Free Fibre Mattress
Weight: 6 kg
Age Suitability: From Birth to 6 Months or 9 Kg
Assembly Requirements: No Tools Needed
Assembly Time: 60 seconds
Safety: Complies with BS EN 1130 and EN 16890
Included: Air Motion crib, crib mattress, reflux wedge, carry bag
Colour Options: Cream, Grey, Slate.
Care Instructions: Mattress cover zip off for machine wash, bassinet cover zip off for hand wash. Plastic and metal parts may be sponged clean with warm water and a mild detergent.
Our delivery services apply to UK Mainland addresses ONLY, excludes BFPO address, PO box or communal postal address.
Our standard delivery service is a one-man curb side service, delivers Monday to Friday 7am-6pm, excluding weekends and bank holidays.
FREE 2-3 Day Delivery on orders of £50 or over. £10 for order under £50. To England, Wales & part of Scotland addresses.
Order by 12 noon for same day dispatch, excludes bank holidays and weekends.
Courier would send both email and SMS text to you on the day of delivery, advising of 2 hours delivery time frame.