Our products subject to a 6 month limited warranty period starting on the day of purchase.
This warranty does not affect your statutory rights. The warranty is only available to the original purchaser of the item(s) and must be accompanied by the original receipt and is non transferable. It does not cover second hand product or through an unauthorised retailer or distributor not approved by Babymore. This warranty is limited to the value of the product that actually paid.
The warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by non domestic use.
- Accidental damage, normal wear and tear, for example: Cosmetic damage, Worn/torn.
- Damage caused by incorrectly stored, failure to follow the user guide and maintenance instructions.
- Damage caused by misused, neglected, abused.
- Product which has been modified, undergone an unauthorised repair or used a non approved spare part.
- Moving parts should be maintained on a regular basis and keep necessary parts running effectively.
- Claims on products outside Mainland UK.
- Claims made after the expiry of the warranty period are not covered.
If a problem should arise which you feel is covered by our warranty, please contact Babymore or an authorized retailer from whom you purchased your item. Proof of purchase and the product detail are necessary for the fulfilment of the warranty.
Images should be provided for initial investigate, Babymore will examine and decide if it’s covered under this limited warranty. Where applicable, Babymore may inspect the product and verify fault before offering spare part, replacement or refund.
Under the warranty, We will offer spare part(s) free of charge to rectify the problem, where spare part is uneconomical, we will offer a replacement product. If a replacement is not available, a refund will be offered follow return of product.
Missing part will be provided, we cannot accept returns due to missing parts.
We can provide spare parts for damages fall outside the warranty. Prices are quoted on an individual basis.
Babymore reserves the right to require the defective be returned upon request.
In no event shall Babymore or its suppliers be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of the product.
Contact your retailer directly regarding their policy. Contact us before return your product to us.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. This limited warranty does not, in any way, affect the rights given to you by law.
Extended Warranty Register
If you register your product with us online within 28 days of receiving the item we are happy to extend the warranty.
For Nursery Furniture, limited warranty extend to 12 months.
For Wheeled and Travel equipment, limited warranty extend to 36 months.