- You may find the construction easier with help of another person.
- Check all boxes present and in good condition.
- In the room for use, on a soft, clean, level and open floor area, to avoid damage during construction.
- Carefully open the boxes without scratch or mark any pieces inside.
- Always completely open the box flat to unpack parts.
- Check all the parts and identify them against the components and fittings lists
- Do not discard any packaging or any extra fitting until you complete the construction and happy with it.
- If you do find that any parts are missing or damaged or incorrect, contact customer services asap.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before attempt construct.
- Follow each stage of construction step-by-step.
- Do NOT over tighten assembly Screws or Bolts.
- Do NOT alter the part or fitting in any way.
- Contact manufacturer, if unsure of any step/s of construction.
- Check functions, any doubt, contact manufacturer
- Check if your furniture require wall strap. And secure accordingly.
List Of Instructions
Due to constant updating and improvements, some components may occasionally differ slightly than shown in these instructions. If require, contact us for instruction of your specific item.
We reserve the right to change the specifications of any piece of product without prior notice