What a fantastic way to end the year when prestigious parenting publication Mother & Baby announced that the Babymore Air Motion Gliding Crib had won GOLD in their recent awards!
When we designed the Air Motion Gliding Crib, the design team wanted to produce a crib that supported parents in getting their baby to sleep. We knew that this was something that many parents struggled with worldwide, and this was something we really wanted to try and improve.
We researched the movement that helped soothe a baby. Parents rock their babies in their arms, so it made sense to replicate this movement in a crib. Our Air Motion Gliding Crib really does help to soothe a baby to sleep, and this was reflected in the reports from the independent families who tested the crib in the 2023 Mother & Baby Awards.
This cleverly designed crib is the answer to parents’ dreams. With its contemporary design, the crib will suit any modern-day nursery while providing a safe place for baby to sleep for the first six months. With no compromise on quality, it is a cost-effective solution for parents at a time when everyone is watching their spending.
Key features include:
• Gentle side to side motion, “floating on air” gliding sensation
• The gliding motion is even activated by your baby when they move in the crib
• Breathable mesh panels with machine washable cover
• Reflux wedge included
• Comfortable breathable fibre core mattress – chemical free with a washable cover
• Assembles in less than a minute and is super lightweight
• Folds away easily, quickly and compact into a travel bag
• Awarded GOLD in the Mother & Baby Awards 2023
• Available in Cream, Grey or Slate
The Babymore Air Gliding Motion Crib is part of a large range of furniture solutions aimed at
parents who love design, quality, and excellent value for money.