The core design offers two-sided support, one for infants and one for toddlers. Our Premium Core mattress has 296 micro pocket springs, the highest count available! It provides your child with the best possible, even support, for a comfy and supportive sleep. The strengthened mattress wall resists crush. The natural coir layer is perfectly proportioned to ensure a firm, but cosy and comfy sleep for infants. Fibre core lining promotes airflow, regulating temperature, keeping baby cool and dry.
The mattress is anti-allergy treated, and the hypoallergenic cover protects your child from bacteria and allergens. The mattress core is encased in a water repellent cover, it incorporates a side zip, allowing easy removal for washing. The cover is made of BabyTec fabric, which is specially developed, hypo allergenic, water resistant and a wipe clean surface, fully breathable and washable at 60 degrees. Flip & rotate the mattress for greater longevity.
Complies to BS EN 16890:2017 Mattresses for cot, BS1877 part 10 for safety and performance and BS7177 (Low Hazard).
All Babymore mattresses are made in the UK and are foam free and chemical free.
For hygiene and safety reasons mattresses cannot be accepted back for a FULL refund once they have been opened.
SIZE: 140 x 70 x 10 cm
- Two-sided support, one for infants, one for toddlers
- 296 micro pocket springs - the highest count to contour baby's body shape
- The natural coir & fibre core promote airflow, regulating temperature
- Washable hypoallergenic Ziped cover, protect againest bacteria and allergnes
- Made in the UK, foam-free and chemical treatment-free.
- Complies with BS EN 16890:2017