FOLD MeMore Chassis – Common Errors
We have received a few enquiries, difficulty to fold MeMore chassis. In every case, we found the instruction for use was not followed, the difficulty always related to incorrect ways to fold the chassis. We put together an article to highlights common errors.
The MeMore chassis adopts a locking mechanism commonly used for pushchairs.
The mechanism are positioned at the centre of chassis, behind the logo badge.
To fold the chassis, refer to the instruction:
First, fully press down both button 1 and 2 on the handle.
Second, push the handle into the chassis firmly and fully. The impact shall trigger the mechanism to unlock.
Third, fold the chassis.
- Gently position handle into the bottom of tubes, it will not trigger the mechanism to unlock.
- Continue push the handle while at the lowest position, it will not trigger the mechanism to unlock.
- Push down the handle toward the floor, it will not trigger the mechanism to unlock.
- Operate the unfold latch at the side of chassis, it will not trigger the mechanism to unlock.
- Buttons 1 and 2 on the push handle, have not been fully pressed down, it will not trigger the mechanism to unlock.
- Try to fold the chassis with excessive force , while chassis locked in position, it will damage the chassis.
- Try to fold the chassis with the unfold latch on the side of chassis, it will damage the chassis permanently.
Important: the unfold latch on the side of chassis, only use it to unfold the chassis. Do not operate it for anything else.
Please refer to the video below demonstrate how to fold the chassis,
If you continue find it difficult to fold the chassis, please email us with video clip of how you try to fold the chassis and clearly. we will unable to assist further if the video clip demonstrate incorrect way of operate the chassis.
Incorrect ways to fold the chassis, may impair or cause damage damage to chassis. when this happened, please contact us, state exactly how it happened with clear image or video of damage. Our team would try to help within our ability, since we designed and produced the whole package, and knowledge to every detail. It is very difficult for us to help, if the information provided were misleading, confusing or contradict common sense, we will then offer to collect the chassis for our engineer inspection. hopefully the finding will not void the warranty, and cease from further service.